July 1, 2012

Summer Instagram

Photos from a warm, happy Friday afternoon/evening :)

It rained early Friday morning, so I went to work in black rain boots…only to step out mid-afternoon in 91-degree weather. HOT! Hence, the instant sandal purchase!
(A good deal, at $18, from a store called Afaze near Herald Square.)
And speaking of footwear, Alvs and I met up at K-town for dinner at Woorijip, and ended up strolling the 10+ blocks to Bed Bath & Beyond in Chelsea. En route, we stumbled upon the new Nike store in Flat Iron, and the not-so-new (and still fabulous) New Balance store where everything was 25% off! Come one, come all! 
Before meeting up with the husband, I actually spent time with two coworker-friends and went accessories-shopping. I picked up the gold hammered(?) button earrings from Afaze, and proceeded to their "secret" haunt in the area.
(Sorry! My lips are sealed!)
My coworker handed me these and said "They're you." Agree. Heart summer colors; heart summer things!
Waay before the shopping and fab finds, my other coworker was headed to a Yankees game and showed me this.
Of course I HAD to try it on! Who can resist full-on, frilly HRH goodness?
Happy Summer, everyone! Hopefully, more blogs in July!

2 comments:

  1. cute slippers and jewels ^__^ and cute you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! I was just over at your blog. Thanks to you, I might just sign up for Bloglovin' (what a cute icon!).

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! Always a pleasure reading your comments, so thank you for posting :)

Cheers, cheese, and chocolate,
Mariel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...