August 31, 2013

Fall Shopping

We're on the last weekend of summer before Labor Day—then it'll officially be fall. Le sigh.

On the bright side, holiday weekend sales are happening and aplenty!

These caught my fancy over at Rebecca Minkoff:

1) The Maria

I instantly thought of my niece, Maria (who's no longer so little) and sent the link promptly to her mom. :) I love the punchy color combination, the envelope design, and the pleats. And it seems roomy enough to stash essentials and more.

2) The Coco Clutch
I would love this for myself, but alas, I rarely ever go out for cocktails or events these days. (Maybe if I start blogging more I can revive my editorial life, haha.) But then again, I think this can work at the office—I always carry a second, roomier bag anyway (e.g. my reusable Trader Joe's shopping tote).

3) M.A.C. Clutch

It's white! It's laser-cut! It's adorable! This reminds me of an old pair of pointy slingback flats I had a long time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! Always a pleasure reading your comments, so thank you for posting :)

Cheers, cheese, and chocolate,
Mariel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...